Thursday, May 5, 2011

pi

7 comments:

  1. Good PI Saul I like the way you interacted with the audience

    Next time just maybe a few more photo's

    Cindy and Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting P.I saul

    What you did well: you spoke clear and you knew what you were talking about, next time maybe you could give a few more people a turn on the Go-Cart.

    -Alana :)
    -Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous PI, Saul. You showed us how much you'd learnt and I like the way you didn't just read straight from your slides. Next time it would be good to have some big pictures of some of the gear you tried to describe because it was hard to picture what you were talking about. Well done though, Saul. I think your gocart is fantastic and I love the humour you used at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice structure good work.
    next time you could paint and. very good speech you spoke very clear.
    It was a good honest P.I.!
    From Camryn Sam Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was cool topic you did explaning. Next time you could look at the class and not just TC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalya:great explaning it was very awesome but next time a bit more info and pictures

    Linda: great pi you did well in making the cart but next try remember your words

    Caitlin:Great pi I liked the go cart ride but next time try and work on not mumbling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pi it was the best pi ever and cool go-cart!!!

    ReplyDelete