Personal Investigation Assessment Matrix
Expert
- Shows weeks of work
- Audience is very interested
- I've done the work myself
- Research in my words – with my personality in it
- Contains humour(?)
- Interaction with the audience
- Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or videos and plays automatically
Practitioner
- Shows three or four weeks of work
- Research is mostly in my own words
- Information is interesting and in my own words
- Adults have supported me without doing work for me
- Some humour (?)
- Some interaction with the audience
- Audience is attentive and interested
- Speech is clear
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or video
Apprentice
- Shows about a week’s work
- A little research – some in my own words
- Adults have done some of the work for me
- No interaction with the audience
- No humour
- Poor presentation
- Few pictures
- Mostly reads the info from the PowerPoint / presentation
Novice
- Reads the words on the presentation
- Clearly started at the last minute
- Hardly any info
- Parents have done a lot of it for me
- No pictures or steps
- Research is straight off the internet
- No humour
- Not finished on time
- Untidy presentation
- Speech is not very clear
Caleb says... Great P.I. Saul I liked it how you made a house and the auction but next time you could of made your P.I. a little shorter but otherwise AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteCool P.I Saul it was cool that you gave something to the audience to do because we hate just sitting around listening.
ReplyDeleteYou could have made it shorter though.
From Cam
Sam says.... Next time you could make it a mile shorter. I liked how you got the audience Interacting.
ReplyDeleteSaul your P.I was fantastic I saw you spent lots and lots of time on your P.I but next time don't fiddle with the paper
ReplyDeleteTom says ... good interaction with the audience cool house you made and it showed weeks of work but it was a bit long.
ReplyDeleteCool PI Saul. I liked your topic cause now we know what to expect when we`re older. Next time it could be shorter. Cool PI though!! Maddi (:
ReplyDeleteCool PI Saul. What I liked is that you made a small house. Mabye next time it could be shorter. Jas ;p
Not bad Saul. I liked your interaction with the audience. You could have made it a WHOLE lot shorter!! I could see the audience just loosing cocentration. But your speaking was good too.
Great though.
Grace
Noah says ........ Nice pi saul very strange topuic you thought of there it could a have been loads shorter though the thing i liked about it was how clear your voice was
ReplyDeleteGood PI Saul and you made a good house. You made it intesting and kinda fun. Next time look at the audience and make it shorter and a little clearer. Jam
ReplyDeleteWow houses houses houses great PI. The good thing is is that you looked at the audience but probably not enough. Indy
Great PI Saul you had a good idea of interacting with the audience and you spoke loud. Next time make your PI shorter~ Candy
Great PI Saul. The auction was good and hilarious. But maybe next time make it shorter.~ Bex???
cool pi saul liked how you put the biding on the house to involf the class next time try put it a bit more esy to understand
ReplyDeleteby Jo Jo
Wow Saul that was a cool pi and good voice and eye contact and steps. Next time you could make it short a but apart from that was a cool pi Saul.
ReplyDeleteBy Jaxon
You never stop astonishing me, Saul. You showed really good understanding of a very complex process. I think the adults in the room may have understood and enjoyed your presentation more than the kids! But YOU have clearly undergone a worthwhile learning process here. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGoing Once, going twice, SOLD!!!!! To the tall man with the weird sense of humor!!!!! (thats you Saul.) Great PI Saul your enthusiasm is a great winning streak. The only problem was the length. It got a bit boring after a bit. Your humor shone and sparkled like the real state agent sign down the road. Very cool use of magazine clippings and the interacting with the audience certainly made my day. Does Noah really have to pay that much?
ReplyDeleteJosh
Nice P.I. Saul!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you made a small house and put most of your information on that. Next time you could get your pictures off creative commons other than that I think it was an absolutely awesome P.I. and I am sure you will end up with a great house one day.
From Camryn Mabey
Lauren says.............Good topic I didn`t know that there were so many steps to buy a house I thought you would just say "I want your house" and you got it.But next time get your own pics
Jaide says............I really liked your P.I because you gave info for me because I`m moving houses soon but next time you could make it a bit shorter
Saul your P.I was awesome you must of time on your P.I you spoke really clearly,had eye contact with the audience and i like how you did a bid for when we try it but next time you could get your pictures off creative commons and not fiddle with the paper but other then that it great
ReplyDeleteI loved the bidding thing but you could of spoke clearer.
ReplyDelete$123,456,789 for the house!!!!!!! YAY! I got myself a new house!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Saul! Maybe next time you could make it shorter!
Now i am gonna go enjoy my new house!!!
Awsome P.I. Saul it was great I liked how you sold your house very cool its even better then a quiz I think your P.I. Was one of the best as well as others. Next time I think mabey stand a little out of the way because I could not see the screen properly but awsome P.I. Saul. Next time you could also if you did the same thing again you could make a fake contract. Next time you could use shared pictures. Awsome great P.I. Saul you could also have done more info the other thing I thought you also put some really funny pictures on(that's a good thing by the way).
ReplyDeleteBy Nakeita Jamieson