Personal Investigation Assessment Matrix
Expert
- Shows weeks of work
- Audience is very interested
- I've done the work myself
- Research in my words – with my personality in it
- Contains humour(?)
- Interaction with the audience
- Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or videos and plays automatically
Practitioner
- Shows three or four weeks of work
- Research is mostly in my own words
- Information is interesting and in my own words
- Adults have supported me without doing work for me
- Some humour (?)
- Some interaction with the audience
- Audience is attentive and interested
- Speech is clear
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or video
Apprentice
- Shows about a week’s work
- A little research – some in my own words
- Adults have done some of the work for me
- No interaction with the audience
- No humour
- Poor presentation
- Few pictures
- Mostly reads the info from the PowerPoint / presentation
Novice
- Reads the words on the presentation
- Clearly started at the last minute
- Hardly any info
- Parents have done a lot of it for me
- No pictures or steps
- Research is straight off the internet
- No humour
- Not finished on time
- Untidy presentation
- Speech is not very clear
What an AWESOME P.I. Saul.
ReplyDeleteI think it was a really cool way to interact with the audience by making a puzzle. Next time you could have more information and at the end when you were talking about silverbacks don't just look at T.C.
From Camryn Mabey!
That was AWESOME! As many people already know. I like the idea for you to do a puzzle. Very creative!!! But i think you could look at everybody to see if they were doing a face. Other than that. Great work Saul!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Saul I like the puzzel on your P.I .
ReplyDeleteBut next you could have more eye contact with the class because you were lookeing at tc morethen the class
Awesome P.I Saul I liked the puzzle on it that was the best that I saw but I didm like the story.
ReplyDeleteNext time you could have a little bit more info.
From Cam
I found your investigation really interesting - particularly the parts about how gentle gorillas can be and the parts about the silverbacks. I think you could have included more of this type of information and less about their weight and the exact countries they are found in. Animal behaviour can be fascinating. Also you needed to make sure you learnt how to pronounce all the words you were saying. I loved the novel method you used for the audience interaction. Very clever!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a cool PI Saul I really liked your topic but next time you should know your pronunciation a little bit better.
ReplyDeleteRumer
Wow that was a really cool PI. I really enjoyed the puzzle. But next time you should practice your words first so you know them.
Jaide
That was a good cardboard idea Saul. The puzzle was really innovative too. But you do need to practice your words a lot more.
Jaime.
Sam says.... awesome P.I Saul.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you got the audience involved in your topic. Next time you could of looked at the audience not just T.C
Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool P.I Saul. I really liked how you made a puzzle.
ReplyDeletenext time you can make it a bit longer.
From Jazz
Cool P.I Saul I liked that you did a puzzle,and you had pics.
ReplyDeleteNext time you could not have put it up By your face cause I couldn't see your face.
From Annaleise
Great PI Saul. I enjoyed your puzzle idea. I didn't know that you have to pat them when you encounter with them.
Next time you could have made your presentation a little bit less messy. And maybe a little bit of words on the board.
Excellent anyway. Well done.
Grace:)
Caleb Says...
ReplyDeleteThat was AMAZING what an awesome P.I. Saul.
I loved your interaction with the audience you really thought outside the box. Next time you could of done something else instead of the puzzle.
Great PI Saul, I really liked the puzzle and how it had questions. Next time you should have some more info. Still, great PI.
ReplyDeleteSarah :)
nice pi saul i realy liked the puzzle nect time try do something that every one can do
ReplyDeleteJo Jo
Cool P.I Saul I liked how you had a puzzle and used the ordinance. Next time you could use eye contact.
ReplyDeleteGreat PI it was a great idea to do a puzzle you spoke loud and clear but next time learn your words better ~ Cindy
ReplyDeleteGreat PI Saul that was a good idea with your interaction with the class but next time you could speak a bit clearer ~Bex???
I love the puzzle idea but when people the faces and you came to josh was doing a face and you did not to look at me and grace was saying violets doing a face. Like 2 times
ReplyDeleteTom says ... you got involved with the audience really well. The only thing you could improve on is look at the audience instead of TC.
ReplyDeleteCool pi saul alot of facts andeye contact the pics were great and it was good.
ReplyDeleteindia
Cool P.I Saul. That was cool how you made a puzzel and made it like a picture. nExt time you could speak a bit louder and clearer.
ReplyDeleteFrom Salma
Saul your P.I was AWESOME I loved it how you did your puzzle and also how you got the class to do those monkey/ gorilla faces it was so funny seeing them. But next time you could have spoke a little clearer. But apart from that it was great :).
ReplyDeleteFrom Ben
noah says...
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome pi Saul very innotive how you used the puzzle to tell use very good info but you could look at the audience not TC.
Wow cool PI Saul. I really enjoyed your puzzle it was a great way to interact with the audience. Next time dont make it so long cause it started get get a bit to long at the end. Other than that great PI!
ReplyDeleteMaddi
W.O.W. awesome P.I. Saul it was really interesting I like how you did your P.I. with the puzzle and your presentation. I like how you looked up at us instead of looking at the paper all the time and you spoke clearly and loudly enough for everyone to hear. the poor parts were that it was a little bit more fascinating so next time you could work on making it more W.O.W :)
ReplyDeleteBy: Nakeita Jamieson
WOW that was sooooooooooooo amazing but next time you could look at us a bit more =D
ReplyDeleteWOW! I really liked that puzzle and how there were questions on the back. A really innovative idea. But next time you should improve on you eye contact because you were staring at TC, but not at the class! I would love to be stared at if it gives me a better view at whole concept of your PI. The story about the little boy was amazing. In the future a bit more info.
ReplyDeleteJosh