PI Matrix
Personal Investigation Assessment Matrix
Expert
- Shows weeks of work
- Audience is very interested
- I've done the work myself
- Research in my words – with my personality in it
- Contains humour(?)
- Interaction with the audience
- Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or videos and plays automatically
Practitioner
- Shows three or four weeks of work
- Research is mostly in my own words
- Information is interesting and in my own words
- Adults have supported me without doing work for me
- Some humour (?)
- Some interaction with the audience
- Audience is attentive and interested
- Speech is clear
- PowerPoint / presentation has large pics and/or video
Apprentice
- Shows about a week’s work
- A little research – some in my own words
- Adults have done some of the work for me
- No interaction with the audience
- No humour
- Poor presentation
- Few pictures
- Mostly reads the info from the PowerPoint / presentation
Novice
- Reads the words on the presentation
- Clearly started at the last minute
- Hardly any info
- Parents have done a lot of it for me
- No pictures or steps
- Research is straight off the internet
- No humour
- Not finished on time
- Untidy presentation
- Speech is not very clear
awesome P.I Saul great i was in my prime teaching other people it was so fun and i want too learn more.
ReplyDeletenoah
Great work Saul!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed making the balloon Dog!
Next time you could have put it in a video so everyone could hear you.
AWESOME P.I. Saul I thurally enjoyed it because it was funny and we got to make a dog. But next time you could have had a power point and had some facts.
ReplyDeleteLike a boss saul!
ReplyDeleteThey wwere some awesome techniques I liked how you taught us. Next time you could have some info.
Graet work Sammy!
Wow Saul that was so interesting and entertaining you had no information but i don't think anyone cared because they were enjoying it so much. No faults because that was just so awesome.
ReplyDeleteGreat P.I Saul
ReplyDeleteI loved how you brought in all those balloons for us to make a dog with and it makes me want to make all those things you showed us it was a great topic that you chose.
From Ben
Cool P.I Saul I really liked how you interacted with the audiance and made it fun for everyone. Next time you could have a booklet or something but cool P.I.
ReplyDeleteI loved your pi but sum info in it next time
ReplyDeleteWOW Just outstanding great having helpers to help and people had great ideas what to do with them pity we couldn't make another animal.You could have ha more info.
ReplyDeletelauren
Wow a great P.I to end of your yeah i loved how you had not just a quiz but your P.I was mainly interactive a wonderful experince just like being around you but you could of made more balloon animals
ReplyDeleteBy Campbell
POP! That was the main onomatopoeia in the class today. I thought that was a very good PI. I liked how you chose people to help others if they got stuck. I wish you could have taught us more animals to make.
ReplyDeleteJosh
Nice Pi Saul you had lots of interaction with the audience but maybe you should have some info about how the balloon works or something.
ReplyDeleteBex???
WOW!! What an awesome PI!! I really enjoyed how you had some helpers, and you were great at controlling the class. Next time you could have had an instructions sheet for every one with pics of your hands and the balloon. Apart from that, SUPOPER AWESOME!!! So much fun.
ReplyDeleteGrace
;)
Totally AWESOME P.I. Saul!
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome how you gave everyone a balloon and taught 34 people to make a dog. Next time you could have more control over the class. From Camryn Mabey!
You explained your instructions clearly Saul. I really enjoyed making the animals- it was very fun. But it would have been nice if you'd taught us how to make more animals, instead of just showing your other animals to us. Also, you should have a bit more info, such as where the balloon animals originated from or something like that. Clearly, your balloons were a hit.
ReplyDelete