1) I think my party was making ideas really well bcause it was like five seconds untill another idea was said.
2) I personelly think I did well by doing as much as I could for my group and making the rap. Because I got respect from it.
3) How much our poilices inspired people to vote for has did not really work out. Because they were very aguable and most people did not like them .
4) Well, my party faced alot of problems but our main problem was aguing with each other.
5) We got over our problem by taking turns talking, and by all agreing that thomas was the persedent of our party and the boss.
6) i think I would do the elections better by naming the party differntly beucause half of the people in Qz do not like sport and there are no sport poilices
7) I learnt that in the Nz election that it is very tense for the current prime minster because they do not want to lose there place
8) I think my party did not so good becuse we go two votes out of 32 people two voted for us which was very bad
No comments:
Post a Comment