Instead of showing the words about things like chasms and abandoned houses, you could have told us and shown a picture. I like the way you brought some real Niue. You spoke really well Saul, make sure you look at all the audience, not just a few people. You gave us a lot of interesting information about Niue and your experience. Even though it was interesting, you still need to make sure you don't repeat yourself or take longer to say things than necessary.
Cool PI saul we liked how you had lots of info next time could you have told us in the story about the stick and instead of looking at TC you could of looked at us.
You made an interesting PI that a lot of people enjoyed and you had big clear pictures. Next time make it shorter and you probably could've had no words on screen.
Instead of showing the words about things like chasms and abandoned houses, you could have told us and shown a picture. I like the way you brought some real Niue. You spoke really well Saul, make sure you look at all the audience, not just a few people. You gave us a lot of interesting information about Niue and your experience. Even though it was interesting, you still need to make sure you don't repeat yourself or take longer to say things than necessary.
ReplyDeleteCooooool P.I. Sual
ReplyDeleteyou did not have to read the stuff on the computer.
it was very interesting.
Thor Thomas and Aidan
Cool PI saul we liked how you had lots of info next time could you have told us in the story about the stick and instead of looking at TC you could of looked at us.
ReplyDeleteSophie,Luke,Sara
You made an interesting PI that a lot of people enjoyed and you had big clear pictures. Next time make it shorter and you probably could've had no words on screen.
ReplyDeleteAlana+ Jaime
Great P.I Saul I think you had heaps of info but at the same time it was so interesting that our mouths had dropped open.
ReplyDeleteFrom Ty Josh
great pi sual please do something like this agian but stop mubling
ReplyDeleteGreat P.I Saul
ReplyDeleteNext time you could look at the audience.
I liked how you picked where you came from and you were involved.
Cam Sam Camryn
Nice p.i you knew what you were talking about you had a great pi
ReplyDeleteaidie,chaz,harry
Great p.i
ReplyDeleteI liked the quiz and your information.
next time look at the audience more because you keep looking at TC.
Good PI it was a good topic. Next time not make so long cause some people may think it was boring.
ReplyDeleteMaddi Ana
grate pi saul it was cool next time not so long
ReplyDelete